Monday, November 21, 2011

Royal Announcement: The Title!


I give you another gem about my book!


The title is:

Prince Ezrick and the Morpheäs Curse



The Kindle edition will be available after New Year's, and I've been working hard to make every word sparkle and gleam like jewels in a crown.

The main character is 13-year-old Ezrick Eden Leary III. Here's an illustration of him I drew:



Prince Ezrick Eden Leary III

About him:
Ezrick is a frustrated prince. He loves school but was recently expelled, and can’t seem to stay out of trouble. Like riding his horse through the castle halls, being friends with the servant girl, and/or hatching Spungeon-Uglies in the dungeon.

 (Spungeon-Uglies are small dragons which possess special talents.
They're also illegal) 

His cold stepmother and unloving father make castle life miserable, and after an especially humiliating incident, Ezrick flees. But being a royal runaway is not the adventure he expected. It's a dark and gripping journey full of secrets of his past.

His troubles are just beginning.


Ezrick's horse, Argo


Ezrick's Spungeon-Ugly, Jules

[the dragon picture is from Windstone Editions. I changed the coloring to make her look like Jules!]

And here are pictures of NORWIN, the setting of Prince Ezrick and the Morpheäs Curse.

I’ll post more about the book soon, including advance reviews, a book trailer, cover reveal, and excerpts.

I’m looking for more readers and bloggers to review the book, too, so please leave a comment or email if you're interested. Thanks!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! (^_^)/

5 comments:

  1. Cool title. Sprungeon uglies sound fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fabulous! Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L.G. Thanks! I wish I had one myself!

    E.R. Thank you! I hope you like it!

    Maeve: Thanks Maeve! I would love for you to read it!

    Jennifer: Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete