Monday, December 5, 2011

Book Trailer - Prince Ezrick and the Morpheäs Curse





I hope you like it! And that it gets you excited to read the book.

You're welcome to post the video on your own blogs and twitter. I would be really honored and appreciate it if you did!!

Stay tuned for Prince Ezrick reviews, cover reveal, and excerpts.

If you'd like to review the book for your blog, please leave a comment or email me.

Meet Prince Ezrick HERE

Visit Norwin HERE


So, how are your WIPs going?

What about your Christmas gifts? I'm nearly finished with mine but still need to wrap them, and looking forward to holiday baking! Also bought candy canes, the days are sparkling with frost, and Vince Guaraldi's "Charlie Brown Christmas" is on repeat. *JOY*

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, spooky music. Do you have a cover for the novel yet? It would be the perfecting ending to the book trailer to show it after that last FOREVER. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still finalizing the cover, but yes FOREVER is exactly where I'd put it. Thanks for watching, LG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the music in the book trailer! Your story sounds wonderful, and the name "Ezrick" is amazing. It's about time we read about a prince, instead of all of these princesses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Very simple and effective! Plus the music was perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JD: Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it! Nearly every character has changed name or gender but Ezrick. I like his name, too ;)

    JS: Thank you for watching! I really appreciate it and am happy you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete