Monday, February 13, 2012

[Melody/Monday: Trance - Take My Hand]


(   (   (  (( ILOVETRANCE ))  )   )   )

Take My Hand dazzles so brightly it blinds. This is huge, pulsing melody. Pure dancepop sound. A fierce glittering power, pounding exhilerating irresistable. I hear it and want more. I'm addicted to art that works inside, takes you to a different place, changes you and passionately never lets go * I need it * One listen to this and alchemy begins, blood rushing neon, turning my heart to light.

What are you listening to?




(image source: jurrane.com)

5 comments:

  1. HUGE pulsing melody is right! I can't imagine hearing that song in a club without lasers and strobe lights flashing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music that keeps me going? Mostly Bach, but any Baroque music and any played with medieval instruments. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LG: I know, it's intense!

    Hi Carole: wonderful, that's lovely music. I'll post something medieval soon. Thank you for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you not get up and dance?
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily: Right? I'm helpless to this beat! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete